Features Steerable Coverage of 4 separate polar patterns, plus the new toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise. Intuitive user interface allows for easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns.
How it works
The MXA310 integrates smartly into any space. Boardrooms. Huddle rooms. Multi-purpose areas. You can ensure speech is captured accurately and reproduced intelligibly. With Steerable Coverage™ and a low profile design, it removes unnecessary clutter, giving you even more clarity.
The MXA310 connects to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices via Dante or AES67, with just one cable for power, control and audio.
With Steerable Coverage™ and built-in automatic mixing, you can capture every voice with pinpoint accuracy anywhere in the room.
No unwanted ambience
Office HVAC systems can add overpowering background noise to the call. The Shure-exclusive “toroid” polar pattern only captures table-level sound, helping to reduce unwanted distractions from fan or HVAC noise.
The MXA310 can easily connect to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices.
Shure Network Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilize AES-256 technology to protect confidential content.
Quality that's in the details
- Available in three colors (white, black, aluminum)
- LED light ring with configurable colors and brightness control
- Dante Domain Manager / Device Lock compatible . (Add “DDM Ready” icon)
- Programming-free LED mute sync with leading software conferencing solutions including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business (when used with IntelliMix P300 or ANIUSB-MATRIX)
- Discreet design integrates easily into your room with two mounting options: mounts on the table or A310-FM flush mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.