The UC-MX70-U provides a complete video conference room solution for open‑platform UC applications. It supports a single display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X), HDMI® over CATx Receiver (HD-RX-USB-2000-C), an enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520) features a wide-angle 82° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, super low light 2M pixel sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing
The CCS‑UC‑1‑X provides full-duplex conferencing speakerphone capabilities and is compatible with major SIP‑compliant phone systems. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally‑managed directory. Native Skype® for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability for scheduled Skype meetings (audio only), or you can place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
The CCS-UC-1-X can pair with a mobile phone using Bluetooth® connectivity to make or join phone calls, or to use as a speaker and/or microphone for an application running on a smartphone. When used for calls, controls for the Bluetooth‑enabled phone appear on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
The CCS-UC-1-X functions like any USB Audio Class device, allowing you to connect a laptop computer via USB to improve audio performance for any softphone, multimedia, or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
BYOD Multimedia Presentation
Connect a display device to the HD-RX-USB-2000-C's HDMI output port to enable high‑definition video presentation from all types of BYOD sources.
Connect an AV source to the CCS-UC-1-X's HDMI input port to present full‑motion HD video content on the room display. Sources with DisplayPort™ or USB Type‑C® outputs can also be connected using an optional Crestron video cable system (CBL‑MULTI‑6 or CBL‑MULTI‑12, sold separately).
Use the built‑in AirMedia® technology for wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi‑Fi® wireless network.
Visit www.crestron.com/airmedia for more information.1
Video conferencing & Web Collaboration
Videoconferencing is enabled by connecting a laptop running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams® Rooms, Skype for Business, Cisco Webex®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms™. All participants are provided with enhanced bidirectional audio along with a high‑definition view of the whole room.
Connect the laptop’s HDMI output to allow the whole room to view far-end content and camera images on the main room display. Laptops with DisplayPort or USB Type‑C outputs can also be connected using an optional Crestron video cable system (CBL‑MULTI‑6 or CBL‑MULTI‑12, sold separately).
HDMI over CATx Receiver
The HDMI over CATx Receiver (HD-RX-USB-2000-C) receives uncompressed HDMI, CEC, RS‑232, Ethernet, and IR signals sent from a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X) through a single CAT type2 cable. Signals are broken out to relevant output ports for connection to the front-of-room display.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility. Its advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service3 is an IoT cloud-based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning.
Visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud for additional information.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
Contact us for additional information.
- Tabletop audio and video conferencing solution
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own UC conference software (BYOD)
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X), HD-RX-USB-2000-C HDMI® over CATx Receiver, an enterprise-grade camera, mic pod, cables, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- AirMedia wireless presentation requires a wired network connection between the Crestron Mercury® console and an external Wi‑Fi wireless access point (not included). Laptops may alternately connect to AirMedia using a wired Ethernet connection. Full‑motion video performance is dependent upon the performance of the network and the sending device. Computer client software and mobile device apps are available for download at www.crestron.com/airmedia.
- CAT5e or better.
- The XiO Cloud service is a room based subscription service available separately.
- Requires CBL‑HD‑DVI interface cable (sold separately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.